Minds Over Marketing is a better way for companies and organizations to coordinate their marketing needs. We seamlessly combine our creative experience with the newest in digital production technologies. We do this effectively, tactfully and more economically than conventional advertising agencies and PR firms.
Following is a short list of the marketing products we can create for you:
Brochures and Direct Mail
CD & DVD and CD-ROM Production
Chamber and Association Directories
Corporate Identity Programs
Industrial and Promotional Videos
Event Development and Management
Logos and Branding Graphics
Market Research and Needs Assessments
Newsletters and Industry Reports
Packaging and Labeling
PR and News Release Campaigns
Radio and Television Commercials
Stationery Management Programs
The boundaries of our creative services
are limited only by the needs of our clients.
Call us today at 818-883-0900.
RETURN TO TOP
The World Wide Web is at the heart of contemporary marketing, but we've found that most clients prefer not to involve themselves with the technical concerns of web development. There are many approaches to constructing a website, and often multiple programming languages are integrated into a single page. Suffice it to say we make those decisions in the best interest of our clients, allowing them to stay clearly focused on their marketing strategies.
In addition to designing websites, we also take care of hosting, email accounts, search engine optimizing and most of the other mysteries of managing an internet presence.
Most importantly, we help our clients make critical decisions that make sense in the context of their strategic marketing goals.
We know that the process of successful web development, regardless of a company’s size or budget, is rooted in preparation. Prior to beginning the actual website design process we will discuss your internet marketing expectations, and how realistic they will be to achieve.
Here are some of the key features and principals that can be integrated into your website development process:
- Market analysis We look at what your competitors are doing on the web, and help you develop strategies that give you a competitive advantage.
- Content review How much is enough? We'll help you determine the appropriate content for your website, and how this content can be most effectively presented.
- Navigation recommendations We will design a "link logic" that makes your site intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Domain registration, hosting and administrative maintenance If you don't already have these functions well organized, we bring them together for you, making sure you are the properly registered owner with ultimate control of all of your internet assets.
- Design continuity As an established company or organization, we make sure your web presence is graphically consistent with your corporate image and other marketing elements which are currently in place. If you are startup venture, or are seeking to refresh your image, we will create a web identity that will easily translate into print and other media.
- Original photography Minds Over Marketing can provide high-quality on site digital photography of your staff and your facilities. We can also coordinate studio photography for retail product lines or other creatice applications.
- Copywriting and editing We are seasoned in all forms of professional copywriting including technical, publicity, professional, promotional and media advertising.
- Client-managed content pages Do it yourself...it can be as easy as creating an email! We can set up a password secure system so that you or your staff can actually edit the text of selected pages on your website...in real time. This service is great for controlling calendars, news updates and other timely information that does not necessarily require webmaster interaction.
- Weblogs and guestbooks If a blog and/or a guestbook is appropriate for your website, we can set up a secure, self-managed system and help you get started with using it effectively.
- Email We can manage your email addresses for you, or set you up with your own administration to create and delete email addresses, use email forwarding, block spam and more. we also offer a highly effective Spam and Anti-Virus Protection Program.
- Online sales Selling products online can be facilitated in a variety of ways...from a simple PayPal account to a full-blown merchant account with shopping cart. We'll help you understand the difference and set up the most appropriate solution for your website.
- Search engines Minds Over Marketing will optimize your website with the appropriate meta titles, descriptions and keywords. Search engine optimization (SEO) is a complex and ongoing process. While no web developer can promise high search engine placements (beware of those who say that can!), we will guarantee that your site is exceptionally search engine friendly, with verified reports.
- Web statistics All Minds Over Marketing websites can include access to complete web statistics. Keep in mind that web stats are more valuable, and reliable, for high-volume websites.
- Ongoing webmaster services If you are an experienced website owner, you know that ongoing service is vital to keeping your investment working for you. We build our sites with ongoing maintenance in mind, and then we make ourselves available on a priority basis. When you need us, we'll be there. Most site updates are handled in a matter of few days, if not the same day.
Minds Over Marketing is ready to develop a web marketing strategy for your company. Call us today at 818-883-0900!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEB PORTFOLIO.
RETURN TO TOP
Minds Over Marketing is rich in creative print experience. From magazine ads to full-color catalogs to magazine publishing and retail packaging, we have the expertise to take any print project from concept to finished product.
We do it every day, and we do it well.
With the coming of age of digital printing, our design team has adapted the Adobe PDF Workflow...from client proofing to final delivered print files. We use industry standard printer profiles to assure color continuity throughout a given project, even over variable media. This means your campaigns will be color consistentto the extent it is technically possiblewhether the final product is duplicated through offset, silk screen or ink jet printing.
Our roots are in the print industry. We determine what kind of press the job should run on before the design process begins...and then we build the job to make the most of that press's capabilities. Printers love us because they know that our production files are meticulously prepared to their specifications. Our clients love us because we coordinate their print jobs more efficiently, earning the best prices on their behalf.
Whatever your creative print needs, we're ready.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR PRINT PORTFOLIO.
For those projects requiring a specialized level of development and/or management, Minds Over Marketing offers a unique and flexible capability.
We are unique in that we are competent business and marketing managers who can be contracted on a per-project basis.
We are flexible because as an alternative to set management fees, we will also consider creative compensation packages in the form of commissions and/or equity participation.
So whether you are looking for hired management or a creative partner, consider Minds Over Marketing for your next special project or special event.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUT PROJECT MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO.